Friday, July 08, 2005

I now have A BLOG!!!

Bethany Word of the Entry: Fwen-fwen
Definition: A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
Synonym: Friend
OOO!!! This word has a synonym that's a Bethany Word!!!
Bethany-synonym: Frined

Elolo mi fellow gooses! ansers! crazy people! whoever I missed!
(evil laugh) Are we going to have fun with you or what! :D Well... let's see, what can I tell you? Now, now cover your eyes, don't read this. Or I will have to kill you. Ok you can read again. :D

Today, I'm cRAzY 0_0 :D ladida... KATIE'S COMING OVER TODAY!!! I'm going to be sooooo much more hyper and crazy.. it's going to be fun! :D And tonight I have DE... the classroom time's almost over! Hallelujah! :D It ends next Tuesday....
And I have lots to do today, and lots of decisions that I have been in the process of making... So yah.................................................. I almost went to bed sad last night, but then the lightbulb went on, and I had an idea. So, I plugged in my cd player, got out my Newsboys cd and it played the first song... that didn't work, but I knew what would work... SHINE!!!! So I skipped to that song. IT WORKED!!! I was bouncing and spinning all around... I was very hyper. Haha, I was soooo hyper, that I would never let anyone see me be that hyper. Yah. :D Last night was GREAT!!! Talked to my Teia girl... and before DE I got to talk to my humble servant, MS... :D And the DE chapter was short... man am I optimistic today! :D AND I'M NOT GOING TO RUIN IT LIKE I DID THAT ONE TIME WHEN I .. yah I think that's getting to be a run on sentence :P *maniac laugh* Just felt like laughing maniacally. Ummm... maybe I oughta stop now, ya know, since I'm, ..talking...and...talking...and...NOT SAYING ANYTHING.... yah....

~BLOGoose~
Stands for... Blog Lovin' ole' goose. :D

PS Goodness! I almost forgotses! I have a new nickname for Meowser! It's GOOGOOBEAR!!! Yah, I know, I know, I'm good.. and he loves me, I'm sure... ;D ^_^

4 Bananas:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shall now quote another blog:

"bang your head against
the wall and scream "I can't hear you lalalalalala."

7/08/2005 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey platypuss.. ;-) love the blog..i may get one my self...so yeah..ill talk to you soon...i wont be on till probably next week thurs...that's what im guessing..ttyl...teia

7/08/2005 9:12 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

Thanks y'all.. awwww Teia I'll miss you!!!! *sad puppy dog face* WHAT AM I GOING TO DO????? *cries* Well... welll.... I'll just... be here... without you... :'( GAH gotta run got dishes talk later!

7/08/2005 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You torture Meowser like that, yet you profess love for Peeps....

7/13/2005 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home