Saturday, July 09, 2005

Yesterday, today, tomorrow....

Bethany word of the entry: Waladadadajeeeeeeee
Definition: An expression of great joy
Synonym: Yippee

Welll..... what can I tell you todaaaaaaaaaay?...............................
Yesterday was soooooooooo great! Except for... well... later on that one. But here's all the wonderfulness of yesterday:
KATIE CAME OVER!!!!!
WE HAD CHOCOLATE PUDDING CAKE AND CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!!!!!
Yah... up until about 3:30 or 4:00 my life was spectacularly good :P (Katie left at about 4) Then.... I don't remember what I did until DE, prolly worked on our website, or some of the other things we talked about. Oh, and played JezzBall. :D JezzBall is the worst game on the planet! And it's sooo fun! You know why it's the worst game on the planet? Because it's so addicting!!!
And then came Driver's Ed... yah... we had double the normal amount of questions on the chapter review... and Mr. Coleman was playing videos, it was quite frustrating! And we had the same amount of time to get it done. But hey, I skipped the break and finished it, and I won't ever have to do it again, so life is good. :P
Then, I came home, and all I remember after DE was that I was talking to Brennick. He is soooooooooooo fun to talk to! Well, I think so anyways. Take a look at what he showed me:
.............................<" )..................................
...............................| |...................................
.............................(__)*...............................
(stupid blogger always messing my goose up.) (IT'S FIXED NOW THOUGH. It DOES NOT I repeat DOES NOT look like a snowman anymore! -I hope- wait.. no it doesn't.)

It's a goose!!!! Isn't that great? :D Anyhoo.. today I am going to a birthday party, ummmmm and no DE! :D WALADADADAJEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :D And... as for tomorrow.... Tomorrow will be filled with frankincense and myrrh. Wait.. wait.. no... that's not right... ;) I don't have a clue what we're doing, I assume we are going to church ;-) and.... ummmmmm..... I don't know! So maybe I should quit wasting your time and.. go.. away.. *sniff* yah... I'll just go be a manically depressed robot now. :P
And yet I do not leave! Because... I CAN'T LET GO!!!! I CAN'T LET GO OF THIS POST!!!! NOOOOOO!!! I WILL NOT!!! Together, you and I, and any onlookers, Post, we will live together for the rest of our very lives!!! *sees someone kill post* *cries profusely* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY POST, MY DARLING!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! Post, he's.. he's... GONE!!!!!!

~Wierd Goose~

7 Bananas:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, that kinda looks like a snowman. :D

Worst Goose

7/11/2005 8:36 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

YOU WORST GOOSE!!!!!!!!!! IT IS NOT A SNOWMAN!!! BAAAAAAAAD GOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOSES ARE NOT COLD!!!! GOOSES ARE NOT FROZEN!!!!!

And the blogger messed it up. It kept dislocating it's neck n' stuff. MEANIE BLOGGER!!!!!!!


~Goose who is a Goose who likes Gooses and knows everyone is a goose and likes talking to her blog program and is in love with her post which died~

And who *gasp!!* might be a little mentally deranged. :D

7/12/2005 12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. You're a duck on fire. You must accept that fact. You must live with it. You cannot reverse it. And actually, Gooses can be cold and frozen.

Worst Goose

7/12/2005 8:38 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

I AM NOT A DUCK

Poor cold gooses! They are not SUPPOSED to be cold and frozen....

~LOST Goose~

7/12/2005 9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ones in the Store are. :D

Falconer

7/12/2005 9:05 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

Oh you are SOO AWEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would DARE eat a goose? That's horrible!!!

~Goose Who Knows Who Falconer Is~

7/12/2005 9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of people eat Geese, have eaten Geese, and will continue to eat Geese.

Agent Delta

7/13/2005 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home