Friday, June 09, 2006

Purple!


Jessica came over today :) We went to the Purple Cow! It was so much fun! I got a pic for my sweets scrapbook page :D A few actually. Yes, I'm devoting a whole page in my scrapbook to ice cream and candy and cookies. But this pic I'm posting is my favorite from today. :) Well, one of my two favorites. Aren't we adorable? :D I love my Jessica!! :D
The other favorite picture is the one where Jessica is pouring pepper into the water glass. Yep. Well, pretending to, I don't know if she actually did... Mike says 'no'. But it was funny. I'll put the other pic at the end of this post :)
Oh, I gotta go...but I'll ttyl! Thanks for reading!
~Miss Goose~

1 Bananas:

Blogger Teia said...

what is UP?!?!?! hey hey! ....check out the blogger... i'll talk to you soon goosie...love you always..

teia

6/17/2006 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home