Monday, May 08, 2006

I'm not dead!

...haha...but close to it, perhaps ;)
I just saw that I hadn't put up a postie in...a month...or so...so here ya go :P
Betania didst not finish school on time. She's working on it this week. Math, spanish, essays... I have left: 6 math lessons, 4 essays, and 12 Spanish lessons, all together, to finish up school. If I can just stick to my newly regimented schedule (I created a very regimented hour by hour type schedule...) than perhaps I can finish by the end of the week.
Let's see... since I last posted... I had a piano recital, got a cell phone, and...lots of other stuff...
This week... I have Piano Guild, regular stuff, youth night...car wash on Saturday...umm... and hopefully school will end... soon... I'm about squished by stress :P
Well... I'm kinda not in the best mood today, don't know why... just rather pessimistic.. lol, like my last post... but not as bad :P I think I'm probably just tired, and haven't had enough candy ;)
Most stuff is ending soon- yay! Hopefully I'll have at least a week or two to just chill out... and do nothing :P before I get a job... and start studying for the PSAT... and all kinds of other summer activities...
And next school year won't be any better...

In other news, I finally decided on a color for my prom dress! Well.. first of all.. I don't remember if I blogged about it, but I'm going to be making my prom dress in sewing next year, hopefully. My mom and I have had some little tizzies over color, and style... she has a very formal looking dress in mind, and mine looks more... well.. dainty-ish and prettiful... flowy... but we finally found something we both like. I'm going to do two layers... the first layer is going to be bright pink (fear not, this will not show as bright pink :P) and the second layer will be sheer black... and it will cover the pink... so it will be a sort of burgundy. I'm thinking about embroidering some little pink daisies on the sheer black with my sewing machine.. Oh! and the dress will be with straps, but I'm going to make a shrug to go with it... out of the black sheer... so anyways... that was probably rather boring to some, but it's happy news to me :P I had thought about sooo many colors... dark purple, plum purple, pink, dark green, peach, red, burgundy, even black...and then I saw this idea... yayness!
I drew it out... not that y'allses would want to see it :P
Oh! In other news... my youth group is making a new youth tshirt, and they voted, and chose my design! Ish was happy...
I've been so tired lately, I really need to get more sleep... that's definitely something I'm going to be doing once I plow through the pile of schoolwork...
So yah... comment if you want to :)
~miss goose~

0 Bananas:

Post a Comment

<< Home