Friday, July 15, 2005

All about everything


Bethany-Word of the Entry: Good Gollyosher!!
Definition: An expression of surprise
Synonym: Wow!!


*bobs head to music* Was watching this video on StupidVideos.com, called 'Groove Kitty' it's greeeeeeeaaaaat... ;) YAY.... finally got a Bethany-Word... and..and..and..and..yesterday........*thinks* OH! I had the COOLEST experience yesterday! :D :DIt was awesome! Well.... simple as can be, mom asked me to clean off the paintbrush. She specified which hose to use --outside of course-- it was the one with the narrow nozzle, which has a lot of power when it squirts... anyhoo... So I went to do it--itwas a rolling paintbrush--and the force of the water spun the paintbrush, which spattered little dots of paint everywhere! :D I still have lots of little white dots on my feet ;P it was AWESOME!!!! If you ever get the chance to clean out a little rolling paintbrush-DO IT! :D :D LOL... that's a picture me, after I did it... :D fun stuff....
Well, went to the eye appointment yesterday, and..and..and..and..it looks like I might have to change over to regular contacts or glasses or something *sniff* So.. yah.. be prayin' about that! :) I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do...

*thinking* welll... what else happened yesterday...? I TALKED TO TEIA!!! lol. * big smile* :D Teia is always awesome to talk to...it's too bad she lives alllllllll the way up in Wisconsin! :)

As for today... well.. remember when I warned K, D, and T to write their wills? Well.. I shall now reveal why... *evil grin* *maniac laugh* :D :D :D Mwahahahahaha....well... I'm going to be driving to the party tonight!! :D :D lol. And... what else is happening today... K and D are coming over for programming/swimming, and.... we're taking them to the party.. and..and..and..and..and..ummmmmmmmm I'M GONNA SEE JESSICA TONIGHT!!!! YAY!!!! :D :D :D :D and..and..lessee...wellllllll...........did I mention I'm going to see Jess tonight? :D :D and..and..and..perhaps I shall post some pictures sometime or somethin'... or I was thinking about doing a little photo-gallery-type-thing like GiggleGoose did.. :D soooo... I guess that's about it for now! I'll ttyl! :) "...just keep smilin, just keep smilin, just keep smilin.." :D

And remember to keep your sunny side up! :D

~Sunny Goose, keepin' the... clouds a-way!~
Who *GASP* just quoted Sesame Street!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!
------------------
"The atmospheric conditions have been very unfavourable lately," said Owl.
"The what?"
"It has been raining," explained Owl.
"Yes," said Christopher Robin. "It has."
"The flood-level has reached an unprecedented height."
"The who?"
"There's a lot of water about," explained Owl.

Lol.. it has been raining lately here...

8 Bananas:

Blogger Teia said...

well it hasn't been raining here...AT ALL! thanks for stealing all our rain.. ;-)..checked out your website...it was AWESOME! i may just have to send you something to put in it... :-) so yeah..ok...oh yeah..i put a comment on yesterday's entry so make sure you check there too when and if you make another comment....lyl sunnygoose...and i used the nickname from you last night at the chat.. ;-)

7/15/2005 1:36 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

You mean Fictiontimes.com? Thank ye! :) Alrighty- I'll have to go to Camp Commuter Computer (in Commenthia) then! :D Oh awesome! Glad you like my nickname for you so well.. ;) lyl!!

~SunnyGoose~

7/15/2005 2:01 PM  
Blogger Teia said...

yeah...the fictiontimes.com....


of course i like the nickname...going to go watch the space jam movie with e now....talk to you later

7/15/2005 3:56 PM  
Blogger Teia said...

hey...left ANOTHER commetn under uh....random comments...talk to you later...

oh yeah..im goin to get the new HP book tonight and wal-mart..cause i love it there..and because...it will be fun..my dad's takin me there around midnight.. ;-) tlak to you later

gigglegoose/teia

7/15/2005 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And just so y'all know, Jess was NOT at the party. :D


Agent Delta

Who is chatting with 'Ardy

7/17/2005 4:12 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

Yep yep.. sadly... I was going to post that... ;) But you beat me to it.. but...... I'M GONNA SEE JESSICA ON FRIDAY!!! lol... YAY!!!!! *dances for joy, which she finds is her middle name*

~Joyful Goose~

7/17/2005 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fortunatly, I will not be at that meeting. Unless I discover a ripple in the space-time continuum.... o_0

Agent Delta

7/17/2005 8:06 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

LOL. YAY FOR SPACE TIME CONTINUIM THINGYS!!!! :D YAY FOR ICE CREAM WHICH I JUST ATE!!!! YAY FOR BREAD THAT'S BEEN COOKED TOO LONG IN THE OVEN!!! YAY FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Yay Goose~
Who is happy...
AND who drove in the rain for the first time today... and DIDN'T KILL ANYONE!!! YAYNESS!!! WALADADADAJEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

7/17/2005 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home