Tuesday, August 09, 2005

New Template in Progress!

So, how do you like the new template? Image Hosted by ImageShack.us I'm still workin' on it.. it's been fun! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lessee...since my last visit to Bloggathia (well, besides editing the template and such Image Hosted by ImageShack.us) I spent the night at my friend's house... that was fun... and yesterday was a normal day and stuff... and today I went to art... AND I GOT MY PICS BACK FROM SUMMER CAMP!!!! WOOHOO!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us Here's one of them:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Aren't we cute? That's Tori and I... we were on the 'Poets' team, thus the word 'Poets' on Tori's arm Image Hosted by ImageShack.us You can't see as much of my paint.. heehee.. on my arms... but Tori did a goose on one of my arms, it was awesome!

Oh, and guess what? I got my first anklet yesterday.. heehee.. I'm wearin' it now.. I like it a lot... Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

..I gotta run to Joann's, finish this post laterz! luv y'all all! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us <3 Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~Goosie Goose


>>edit 9:23 Tuesday
well, went to JoAnn's and got happy fabric! I decided to make a pair a' jammies Image Hosted by ImageShack.us so I got some flannel fabric with these sleeping kitties... it's pink to match my pink kitty-pajama socks... and blue, also... it's gonna be so cute! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us And recently.. I've been talking to peoples, fun stuff... and I had a hotdog for dinner... Image Hosted by ImageShack.us ....lessee... tomorrow... nothingness... Thursday I'm going to art with Katie! :) That will be fun... and Friday is a buncha stuff but I don't know what.... anyhoo...

Maybe I'll finish my template soon! That would be cool! I'm not so happy with the header... but at least it works for now Image Hosted by ImageShack.us however soon I will get a better one ;) AND I'm going on an MH reply rampage. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us ...so be checkin' your emails peoples! Luv y'all peoples! <3 Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~Miss Goosie!~
Who is now coming out about her happiness with the name Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 Bananas:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Web-Footed Master,

Man...lots of kitties. :)

Summer camp looks like fun!!

Cute, goosie,
Gracie Goose

8/10/2005 9:08 AM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

Hey Gracie Goose! ;) Lol, yep! Kitties are my favorite animal! I have yet to decide though... if they're better then puppies... so I still say they share the spot with puppies :P
Yep, summer camp was fun! I was really crazy hyper girl, heehee. There were a few downers, but other then that it was AWESOME!!! :D I don't know whether I just really liked the location or it was camp... heehee... because it was very beautiful...maybe I can post pics sometime.. :)(:

~Web-Footed Master~

8/10/2005 11:10 AM  
Blogger Teia said...

love the site platypuss.. ;-) i gotta go..crying brothers..talk to you later..
lyl
teia

8/10/2005 12:50 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

thanks! :)(:

~platypuss

8/10/2005 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home