Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My dream :P

Bethany Word of the Entry: Welkies
Definition/Synonym: You're Welcome.

Oh my goodness.. have I got to tell you about my dream last night...well... some people were over, and it was at night... and I for some very odd reason, wanted to play a game of hide and go seek with very wierd rules... basically, I would send a message via email/IM to one of the people, once I had hid, and all the people would come out of the house and try to find me. Never mind the fact that the internet is not portable. :P Not for me, at least, sadly... ;) But somehow I was going to do that. And I couldn't find ANY places to hide! So then, I had the best idea! Or so I thought... well... here it goes: I was going to hide in the trash. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! I was going to get a trash bag, and tear a hole in the side for breathing, (a biiiig hole) and get in, and pull it closed (it was one with those yellow strap things that come out of the two holes that you pull and tie to close the trash bag) So, in order not to looks suspicious, well, I had to help mom and dad with some stuff (it was outside) I think they were cleaning off the back porch... and so I got some of the trash bags and took them to the side of the house. Actually, I think that's what gave me the idea. So, I tried to do it, and... I don't remember what happened after that. I think they found me... but hey, it was a dream, so who am I to try to remember? :P So that was my... *odd* dream... for everyone who thinks they have the wierdest dreams: TAKE THAT!! :P lol.. j/k...

Well today has been great... been talkin' to Brennick... and I also got to talk to Teia and Jessica today! :D :D :D And I talked to Hannah on the phone! Fun stuff! And.. went to Mardel's, to get some little 10 cent plastic toys... for a special game I'm gonna play at the pool party I'm havin'... ok, I need your help! I am naming two of the toys I got. One is a little yellow fish, which I am naming 'Lemonade' but I also got this little blue dolphin, and I can't think of what to name it! I'm trying to find something... unique... maybe summery.. hmmmmm... any ideas? :)

Last night was a mix of really, really good and really, really bad... but I shall perhaps not blog about that right now....

Ummmmmm.... what else... tomorrow, peoples come over.. soon enough I will blog about my interesting day (it was Monday) at Driver's Ed!! LOG!! It was great!! ;) So until then.. happy trails! :D Hope all goes well.. love y'all all! <3 <3 <3 <3

~Gasping Goose~

0 Bananas:

Post a Comment

<< Home