Sunday, August 07, 2005

YAY HTML!!!

Bethany Word of the Entry: Nuttiernesses
Definition: Crazy People
Synonyms: Lunatics, Wierdos, Maniacs, GOOSES

Today I've been workin' with HTML... any day that is filled with HTML is a good day Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Do you like my new cherry cursor? Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Well, tonight we're hosting church at our house again.. so that will be fun... and I'm spending the night at this girl from my church's house... I'm HOPING to download Firefox on this computer soon.. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Found that smiley when I was looking for some code for this blog... lol! Isn't it great? Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Tomorrow I heard something about going out to lunch with some friends... I don't know if it's just moms or kids too, but I'm not sure if I can go.. since I am sleepin' at my friend's house tonight.. but I hope I can! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us How do you like my puuuuuuuuuuurrrrfect Smilies? I got them here Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Hope you like! I'm hoping to enable smilies on comments... that would be AWESOME... so anyways... I had better go, I got lots to do today! I'll ttyl.. thanks for reading! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Luv y'all all! <3 Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~Kitty-Smiley-Lovin' Goose~

2 Bananas:

Blogger Teia said...

that's really cute..i love it...comments and stuff is awesome..random not.. ;-) ttyl...lyl..teia

8/07/2005 4:25 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

thanks! :) --Miss Goosie~

8/07/2005 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home