Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Chocolate Pudding Cake and other stuff...

Bethany Word of the Entry: Gooses
Definition: People who act crazy (LIKE ME!!!!!!!:D)

Weeeeeellllll.... lessee... I had a dream last night... I was with Katie and Jessica, the were both staying the night at my house... but.. my house looked different... in my mind in the dream it was my house though... anyhoo... here's a GREAT recipe, it's gone over quite well at many events that I have brought it to... enjoy! :) Be sure to have some milk on hand :P An' I've got more evil planning to do.. I think I am going to reschedule the pool party...*head starts spinning uncontrollably* LOL.. I really do have a headache... Anyhoo. I'll go now... want to sit around watchin' tv all day. :P ACTUALLY I have about 2 hours before my driving time with the school, so I'll probably work some more on my room... I'm really doin' some deep cleanin' here :P You know I love you, you reader of this blog! :P Because I love y'all all! Always! Forever! :P <3 <3 <3 <3

~Goose with a Headache~
"Oh, bother" --Winnie the Pooh


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chocolate pudding cake

This is referred to as a most unusual, magical cake and only takes as much time as it takes for your oven to preheat. As the cake bakes, the bottom becomes a smooth, velvety chocolate pudding while the top turns into a chocolate sponge cake. An easy and seriously divine chocolate experience. Serves 8.

Cake:1 cup all-purpose flour

1/4 cup sugar 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa

1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/2 cup whole milk

4 tablespoons butter, melted

2 teaspoons vanilla

Pudding: 1 cup sugar

1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa

1 1/3 cups boiling water

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt, and mix well.

3. Add the milk, butter, and vanilla and stir until evenly mixed.

4. Transfer the batter to an ungreased 8-inch square pan.

5. In a small bowl, make the pudding. Combine the sugar and cocoa and stir until evenly mixed. Add the boiling water and stir until the cocoa is dissolved. Pour this mixture over the cake batter -- do not stir!

6. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until the top is set. Let cool for 15 minutes. (The pudding will thicken as it cooks.) Serve warm with the pudding spooned over the cake. Top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream or vanilla yogurt.

0 Bananas:

Post a Comment

<< Home