Thursday, December 01, 2005

December 1st...


December! It's here! Christmas is near! It rhymes! ;P
Found a great quote today, here's the website: http://www.quotegarden.com/christmas.html
and here's the quote: There has been only one Christmas - the rest are anniversaries. ~W.J. Cameron
Was looking for something to put on the inside of our Christmas cards... which, as usual, I painted... I'll have to post a pic once we get 'em done! :)
Mom's at Kinkos done getting them made, and tomorrow we have to take the painting to turn it into the Stock show contest thingy... it's doubly useful :P I put snow in it ;)
So ya gotta guess there's a horse in it. I think it turned out perty cute ;)
So yah.. that's what I'm up to.. got school...
Give your compy a hug today! I told my compy Merry Christmas a little early, while patting it on the back. :P I think I want to get one of those minicandy canes to give to it... wait! Wow! What an abomination!
I haven't named my compy!
I need help, figuring out a name. Candy-puter? Gooberface? Lord Vader? Charlie Brown?
And my compy is a male compy. :P It's black, that's how I can tell. And for some reason it gets sick a lot.. don't know if that's any gender indication, though ;) It caught a virus the other day... but Nanny Norton gave it some Nyquil and it's all better now :)
This is my Christmasy post. A little early. I know. For randomness: If you're reading this, post a comment with as many ways you can think to say Merry Christmas, or the like.
A few examples:
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
Happy Kwanzaa
Feliz Navidad
Gimme candy canes now.

:D And you can use the above examples. New Years doesn't count, but it can have something about New Years in it if you want. (hint! hint!)
~Miss Goosey~
who wonders if peoples even read her blog...

PS
If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL memory of you and me. It can be anything you want--good or bad--BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE. When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you.

1 Bananas:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Bethany, I remember the time we went to Pennsylvania and raided Aaron's Peep Tourture room. I thikn we saved upwards of 300 peeps that day. Then we helped Vlad steal all of his celery, rendering the evil peep-killer harmless. Ah, good times.

As to a name for your computer, you could always name it something that has to do with the company that it's made by. My sister has an HP pavilion, and she named it Huey P.

12/02/2005 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home