Sunday, November 20, 2005

Congestion.

And unfortunately, I'm not talking about traffic. :P Or maybe fortunately. ;) Never know what Bethany might do if she was sick AND in the congestion of traffic...
Though she did drive today. Fortunately there wasn't any congestion :P
Yep, that's right... Miss Bethany's sick. Most likely. Has a fever- 99.3... congested... exhausted... bleh... runny nose... coughing just a little... but it's not really that bad right now. Just hope it doesn't get any worse...
Ya know what I (and I think Katie too) noticed? I always seem to get sick around school break :P Which starts tomorrow, if I succeed in doing a lesson of math and finishing *big sneeze* Spanish today... which I'm working on...
And to think. I'm going to be doing some major driving on Wednesday. :P When we leave for Missouri, that is... we're visiting my grandparents farm for Turkey day. And we're bring Meowser! YAY!!! Meowser will get to experience Bethany's driving! That will be a day to write down in history!
Yah, anyways, pray for me! Hopefully I won't be sick on Thanksgiving. I'll try to post once while I'm up there, and email me if you want the times for when I'll be on IM. Most likely it will be AIM if I come on, since AIM has an online version. Don't know about YIM... and I'm almost certain GT doesn't have an online version, so prolly won't be on there at all. *sneeze* guh... okie...anyways...
Hope to hear from y'all soon. If you think you'll be on IM at a certain time, email me, and I'll see if I can too :)(: I'll prolly be on more late afternoonish, or prolly something like 9... I'll try, anyways, but no guarantees, because their computer is in my grandpa's room, so he has to go to bed too ya know ;) But usually they stay up until about 10 or 10:30 or so, watching tv :P so I'll just let y'all know about that.
Hope none of y'all get sick...or are sick..:) Leave me a comment.. If you are reading this, leave one memory of you and me together as a comment. it doesn't matter if I know you a little or a lot, anything you remember. Next, Repost this bulletin and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool to see the responses that you may get!!!
Hehe... I thought that was pretty cool. And if you don't know me in person, just on IM, than just post an IM conversation :P In return, bananers for you! And I'll post something I remember about you in the comments, too :)
Or if you don't want me to, I won't, or if you don't want to post a thingy, or can't think of anything, don't worry about it, but I'd love a comment :) Even a short one... ;)
Luv y'all all lots and lots... And an early Happy Thank'sgivin' to ya :P Thankles for reading :) Means lots and lots to me :)
~Miss Goosey~

0 Bananas:

Post a Comment

<< Home