Monday, November 14, 2005

Change is good.

How do y'all like my new fruitalicious, chocolatey, sweet & sticky template? :) I got the awesomely cool background (the back-most-background:P) from http://www.purpleglitter.com/backgrounds/candy.html ... they have lotsa cool candy backgrounds! Anyways... just checkin' in...
I had a headache just a little bit ago... threw up at Amelia's house and sent everyone runnin' over me... well I didn't ask for them to, but they did anyways :) I.. I'm fine, I guess. I know I'm not contagious :P which be-ith a good thing. :P What's wierd is, thought this one wasn't as bad as it sometimes gets, I did kinda feel like passing out... just real limp and very tired & exhausted. I kinda slinked down when I sat down in the car at the Marley's... anyways. Of course I don't have as much energy as I used to... wierd saying that at 15...
So yah, wierd happenings. Sometimes I wonder if I'm *really* ok... but I probably am. Whatever ya do, don't go about your day worryin' about me ;P Not that you would :D
Anyways, I really want to chat with someone right now... so just.. gimme a holler :) hollar? holler? hollir? :P however you spell that...
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! :D
~Miss Goosey~
Gettin' in the Christmas spirit..
PS Got the background for the posts here: http://desktoppub.about.com/

0 Bananas:

Post a Comment

<< Home