Monday, December 18, 2006

My cat


Hey y'all...pray for me
We ended up having to put Meowser down today...
It hasn't quite sunk in yet.. I guess that's just because of all the grief... it is pretty wierd to look at all the pictures and everything on the internet.. and in my room.. and just all the things we had for our cat.. even some of my passwords had his name...
He was 18..older than me... never known life without that cat...
Anyways..didn't mean to put a downer on y'all.. just gotta get it out, I guess... he was kinda like a little brother to me :) I know it seems silly to feel that way about a cat...
Hope y'all are having a good week
~bethany out

4 Bananas:

Blogger Agent Delta said...

I just now read this post.
I'm sorry to hear about Meowser. And no, I don't think it's silly to think of a cat as a sibling.

Have a happy February!

2/05/2007 8:00 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

Thanks :) It was really hard for me, but God sent us a new kitty, and I was amazed at how quickly I felt better after that.

And may you have a happy February too, my friend!
Thanks for the comment/read!
~Betania~
...the blue haired.

2/05/2007 10:52 PM  
Blogger Agent Delta said...

You got a new cat? How old is he/she?

I'm sure I don't even want to know about the blue hair...;)

3/02/2007 8:47 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

The cat we got is somewhere between 3-5 years old... we found him at goodwill... he is so sweet!!!
I think the blue hair was a random thing I did for my birthday... blue streaks...

3/14/2007 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home