Saturday, July 16, 2005

Purple Monkey Feet, Jello, and other random topics....

Bethany Phrase of the Entry: Purple Monkey Feet!!
Defintion: Expression of surprise
Synonym: Oh my goodness!

I now know what I want to do with my future. (Besides apply for the dancing cow job) I'm going to have a band... called.. JELLO :D Or... poooooooossibly a variant of that, but personally, I like just 'Jello'. :D

Today.... boringness.. computer... ladida...nobody's come on IM, I don't think Teia can.... jiiibby juuuuuby jabba.... and... just wanted to stop by... OH!! I haven't blogged about the phrase Katie made up yet! Ok, so... we were on our way home one night (back to her house) and it was reeeeaaaally late.... about 12 or 1 maybe... and she came up with the phrase "That is the butter on my biscuit!!" which is sorta like saying 'That's my cup of tea' or something. Isn't that AWESOME??? We're gonna.. *spread the butter*!! So spread it around, yous guys! :D What we were thinking... that it would be sooo cool, if we just went into Wal-Mart or someplace one day, and heard some random person say the phrase. That would be awesome!!!

Anyhoo... what else... I need to feed you more random juice!! :D Well.. I... ummm... ahd..and..and..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......oh I am going to work on a map of AdminWorld.... since the map of Netopia just has the transportation station that goes to AdminWorld on it, and not Admin World itself... and I'm also trying to think of a new name for Netopia, I was thinking Netobula, but I don't really know about that one... I also thought of PlaNET...so... I dunno....

And I have a new photo album, guyses... it's called The NUTS... so check that out, here's the link: http://cards.webshots.com/cp-102333836-PwrL-album/395696125buJKlV

And... I have lots to do next week, busy busy busy... still gotta plan a swim party (that will be lots of fun! :D) and... ummm.... I heard something about going to Hurricane Harbor sometime, and Putt Putt, and we're going to go to NRH2O again... and..and..and..we're having some people over Wednesday I think... and Friday I'm havin' a friend over... :)(: and..Thursday I thought I had something, but I can't place my finger on what it was... so that's my overview of the summer! lol!

And tonight I think we are renting movies! Waladadadajeeeeee!!!! :D So that will be great...and..I was hoping to maybe do some sewing this week, that would be cool... :).. so... I guess I don't have much more randomness for you at the moment, I ran out of random juice! So I'll ttyl! Love y'all all! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


~Jello Goose~
Who is not made of Jello. Though she wishes she had a pool filled with jello... that would be fun...and sticky :P

5 Bananas:

Blogger Teia said...

definitely jello is sticky.... ;-) im on now...and it is REALLY warm here for us....it would probably be no problem for you...but now it's about 530 and 85/80ish....so yeah.....i just came back from swimmin and im goin to a swimmin party later....YEAH!!! now you're on...so talk to you now... ;-)

7/16/2005 5:27 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

:D *big grin* HI TEIA!!!! *hugs* *hugs again* :D :D :D Did I say hi? oh wait.. yah I did, but I didn't say ELOLO!! So... ELOLO!! lol... anyhoo...fuuuuuun... swiiiiiiiiimming.... :D Wow! 80-85- that's practically cold for us! Seriously! Right now it's pretty nice out, and.. Yahoo weather says it feels like 83, sooooo.... :)

So that's weather! heehee. Now to return to IMtopia! lol!

~Goose who is Eating~

7/16/2005 5:46 PM  
Blogger Teia said...

thanks...yah know 80ish is pretty warm....for us...so yeah... :-P
i love swimming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/16/2005 5:49 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

welcomes...

lol... it's soo funny how different regions of the country are so different... ;)

~Texan Goose~

7/16/2005 6:08 PM  
Blogger Teia said...

no kidding...so yeha...uh..oh yeah..for the webshots thing..just to let you know..uh..if you are on the home page there should be a little thing that says link for your pic site.... i think it would be this http://community.webshots.com/user/sunnyday314 so yeha...it's a pretty easy shortcut...so talk to you later goosie....lyl..teia

7/17/2005 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home