Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Cherry Smilies!



See all my smilies that I made? I'll write an entry later, just wanted to show you all my new smilies! Luv y'all all! <3

~miss cherry goose

>>edit 9:07 Wednesday
Wow! It's hard to believe it's Wednesday...well... what can I tell you... well I now have 16 cherry smilies! And I am suffering from my 3rd bowl of Brownie Mud Pie Ice Cream, lol. ...yum stuff ...and..today I've been talkin' to Teia, and I GOT TO TALK TO MY AWESOME COUSIN ALLY TODAY!! If you read this blog: HI ALLY!! And...and...and..IM me peoples if you come on! and... um...not much else... I'm going to art tomorrow morning... and Friday is a buncha stuff, including an open house thing w/ Mikes's karate place, a thing at Daniel's church... and other fun stuff...hey I'll getya a new Bethany-word soon! well... anyhoo.. that's all from my boring life, lol TTYL, peoples! gooses! nuttiernesses! Luv y'all all! <3 "Debidetedebetethat's aaaaaaaaaall, folks!"

~Miss Goosie~
PS Let me know if you think of some more smileys for me to make! *ish loves making the smileys* And I know, most of the people that read this know this... but... in case there are any web surfers... if you use any of my graphics link back here! lol...

2 Bananas:

Blogger Teia said...

it looks awesome platypuss... ;-) ttyl..teia

8/11/2005 10:30 AM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

Thanks! :)

~Web-Footed Master~

8/11/2005 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home