Tuesday, December 06, 2005

For Sake of Randomness.

PEEP SAVERS SHALL CONQUER!!!

Anyways.
Just a little randomness. You know it's true. Saving peeps is fun...
I wanna tell you about yesterday. Mostly about my cat. Hee. Heehee. Hee.
I was doing yoga with Meowser yesterday... well, I wasn't doing the yoga, but I was 'helping' him with it. :P
Um..oh! I finished my pajamas (that I was sewing) yesterday! The pants have this really cute trim- which I love, because it's fuzzy, furry, AND colorful! The theme for my pajamas is sleeping kitties. Yes, my pajamas have a theme. Maybe I should name them. "Purrrrrful dreams..." Yep. I'm sure if my cat had 'purrrful dreams' they'd have a few things in them: canned kitty food, sleeping, catnip... yep. And no Tae Kwon Do (sp?) either. Teheheehe... I'm a bad human. :P Bad llama! Bad!!
So anyways...now about today. :P I've gotten lots and lots done! I'm so excited! I might finish most of my school for the week by tomorrow!
AND it might snow this week! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!
My contact attacked me today. It's attacking me right now. It sporadically attacks me... so wierd... DIE CONTACT!!! Wait, then I'd be practically blind... well that might not be that great. I guess I'll live. :D
BSF actually went.. well! :D Ya gotta know if I say that, somebody actually talked to me. :P People don't talk to me at BSF... it's really wierd... like there's some strange force field around me or something... "AHH!! IT'S BETHANY!! RUN AWAY AND DON'T LOOK BACK!! AND DON'T BE LIKE LOT'S WIFE!!! YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A PILLAR OF SALT!! TRUST ME!!" tehehehehe... yah we learned about that tonight... Abram, Lot, and Lot's wife. And lots more. Fun stuff...
But yah, as I was saying... tonight was different! I actually had a conversation! Somebody was brave enough to penetrate the force field! YAYAYAY!!! Indeed, it was Ryan. Yup. Maybe I can make at least one friend...
So anyways... leave a comment! Anything random, or crazy...
If it makes your day, leave 100 comments. Or you could count to 58, if it makes you happy. OR tell about how your grandma made cookies one day. How good those cookies were. Too bad my grandma doesn't bake me cookies.
OR you could even tell about what happened today. Did you stick a candy cane up your nose? We sure hope so.
(am I getting to be a skitz? -sp?- hehee...)
On behalf of Crazy Goose Inc. I'd like to thank all of you for coming today. I hope you enjoyed the presentation. Merry Christmas! Don't hug your lawyer! It could turn out deadly!
~Miss Goosey~
Who is amazingly feeling very good. *GASP* Wow... this is new...:P

1 Bananas:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a lawyer. I've never hugged him though. He does go out for lunch with my dad sometimes.

SAVE THE PEEPS!

Rachel D

12/09/2005 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home