Sunday, December 04, 2005

PS

Quizzy time!
Monday Meme 28 : 2005-11-28 : Make it Count 3


1. Name the 1 song that makes you think of December the most:


Nutcracker Suite


2. List the last 2 hot beverages you drink:


Hot Cocoa

Apple Cider


3. List 3 things you hope to accomplish before the end of the year:


Getting The Fiction Times out! (IT'S COMING!!!)

Buying all my Christmas gifts

Keeping up with school :P


4. List 4 people you have to buy holiday gifts for:


Mike

Mom

Dad

My cuz' Tiffany

(well most of those I don't have yet because they're always around :P)


5. List 5 things that are on your holiday wishlist:


DR PEPPER SQUISHY PILLOW!!!

Yellow sleeping bag

Music Inspired by Narnia cd!!!

Prayer Box (necklace)

Initial pendant

(really random, I know)


I was the 516th person to take this week's Monday Meme!

0 Bananas:

Post a Comment

<< Home