Saturday, December 17, 2005

hI

I got two hours of sleep last night. Wooooooooow... everyone stare at the awesomeness...
Bethany will now become really random. You just might want to hide...
Bethany had pizza, and *6* pixy sticks, and about... 8 mints... and a load of M & M's... yah... so Bethany wasn't wierd at ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL last night... yah... not to mention this morning :P
I am actually semi-not-tired! Weeelll that makes me semi-am-tired too, but oh well, I'm semi-not-tired!
We did lotsa fun stuff...ate pizza... decorated picture frames... watched Sky High and Princess Diaries 2... played nintendo... ate lots and lots of candy...
I think I might explode from the candy and the funness. :D
So yah, did Bethany have any fun? Not a wink. Well, maybe a wink. But no more. ;)
Anyways... today *is* reply to every personal email day, so feel free to send a personal email.. and by personal I only mean that it is sent only to me, not that it says anything personal... :P It's not *THAT* hard... ;)
There was something else I was going to write. But it slipped my mind, probably from the lack of sleep... yah... went to bed at 6 last night. That's just wierd, going to bed at 6... when, on occasion, if I'm in a *REEEEAAALLY* good mood... I get *UP* at 6... so yah.. dat felt wierd... and then getting up at 8...
Oh! I remember what I was going to say! Doesn't that make your day? We already went through this, didn't we...
But yah, got up this morning, and I was in my randomly-confused-and-very-wierd state of mind, only moreso confused than anything... and I got up first of the girls (yay go me :P) and.. woke up to cinnamon rolls.. boy, that felt sooooooo good... just get up and mush sugar around in your mouth, after lack of sleep... yah... lovely...
Oh! Did I mention I had breakfast this morning? :D

Anyways, byes, thanks for reading... ya know I appreciate your moral support :P Luv y'all all, and hope to talk to you soon! Merry {early} Christmas!

~Miss Goosey~
...the tired...

0 Bananas:

Post a Comment

<< Home