Monday, March 13, 2006

SPRING BREAK!!!!!

YAY FOR SPRING BREAK!!! Even though it hasn't -unofficially-started yet. It has officially, but not unnoficially started. What does this mean? eh...ahem... yah. Oh no, of course I finished all my school work. Heh. Just kidding. I still have about 3 essays and a final draft on my speech to write, plus Spanish, Donkey Hote-eh (eh, I mean Don Quixote, of course) and correct and return on math. Why I did this to myself, I don't really know.
And...I got a myspace link! Wooo!!! My username thingy is crazygoose911 and so that makes my link: http://www.myspace.com/crazygoose911 :D Check it out if you dare. But beware. Because I might try to make up stupid little rhymes like I'm doing now.
Today, is probably going to be the worst day of my spring break. For even though today is totally and completely free, and normally I would spend this day relaxing, chilling, maybe drinking hot cocoa...and going outside, it's so so so SOO SOO PRETTY OUTSIDE!!! I wish I could enjoy it!
I never finished that sentence, did I? It shall live to be an insanely long sentence fragment. YAY FOR DESTROYING ALL PRINCIPLES OF GRAMMER!!! Wait, I don't usually like that... oh well. Party on the house! Not sure what that means so let's everyone go jump on our rooftops and go crazy and then find that we fall through the roof and land in Aunt Julie's lap onto her nachos... eh...
Ok, I haven't even had that much sugar. Honest.
But anyways... yah, to pick up where I left off on that ILSF (insanely long sentence fragment) .. for even though today is totally and completely free, yadayadayada, I have to finish school, clean my room, send some stuff in the mail, and oh yah that's it.
Well, I might spend a half hour or so enjoying the weather... IT'S SO PRETTY OUTSIDE!!! Swaying trees, lovely breeze, tweetering birds, wind chime chiming... I WILL MEET YOU SOON!!!!
I want to go to the park! Why can't everyone just drop what they're doing and go to the park?
Okie, anyways. Hope your day is filled with the world of the outside. (Notice the acronym: WOO)
Okie, I'm not the least bit hyper. Really. I didn't have any grape juice this morning. Well, except for one glass and one sip.
Anyways, ttyl............................................
~Miss Goosey~
Who has hereby updated her readers on what she's been up to. Duh.

2 Bananas:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! I LOVE GRRAPEJUICE!!
Yesterday and today was lots and lots of fun!! Y'all have an awesome Youth Group.

I LOVE YOU!!

-jess

3/18/2006 9:10 AM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

Yay grapejuice! It's grapejuicy!
YES!! Twas fun. Fun fun fun.
I love you too!
~Aqua Scum~

3/18/2006 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home