Friday, March 24, 2006

Commas are niiiiice....

Currently Watching: I Am David
Ish tired...but I haven't posted in awhile...
Just got through watching that movie...it was sad, but a good one. I recommend it...it's about a boy who escapes from a concentration camp.
Hmm, what to post? Well..today I got a checking account...want to start a scrapbook soon...
As always, I'm confused. And I refuse to be otherwise ;)
What, did you think you could get out of reading my blog that easy? Noooooo...I wouldn't let you go thaaaat long...I just had to post to give you something to read :P
My mom made these brownies yesterday...and they were SOOOO good...they have caramel and nuts on top....mmmmmmmmmmmm......................there weren't very many left....
Next week is the last week of Physics...so sad...and today we had our last day of speech...
School ends soon, the beginning of May for me...
Spring Break was awesome...
I have a cold.... again....yuck! It's not so bad during the day, but I hate waking up every morning so stuffed up...it started last Friday...don't know how I got it...
I had a cell phone in my purse for...a whole week! Yep...I forgot to take it out...it was actually pretty handy that way...hmm...I kind of like that...having a cell phone but not really having a cell phone...then I don't get a bunch of pointless calls from people...since it's technically not mine...
But I kind of would like a cell phone of my own, just because I'm starting to need one more often...since I am driving...
But anyways...
I'm really bored and tired...horrible combination, I end up squandering my time that way...but oh well...hopefully that won't happen tonight...
Haha... if you've never been to Runescape.com- don't go there! RUN AWAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!! It's an awesome sight...but soo so so addicting...I recommend it but not if you don't have much time! :P
So um yah. What a wonderful combination of words. It should be a code or something. So um yah. It's initials spell...SUY...hmm...sounds like a chinese dish or something... soo-ee... hummmm....
I do rather like pinto beans.
But if you get anything from this post...if there is any value to it, which I somewhat doubt..haha...there rarely is much substance :P but..if there is...it would be...watch I am David! But beware of the sorrow!
The Village is a rather intriguing movie as well...
That's all, for now, folks,
Beth,any,Goose,
Who, likes using, commas. MUAHAHA,HAHA BEWARE THE, COMMA COMMENTER, OF DOOM!!!!,!!!!

0 Bananas:

Post a Comment

<< Home