Friday, March 03, 2006

MySpace...

This was my first MySpace post... I can't seem to find a link to mi Myspace....hmmmmm
OH!! In other news, I finished all my schoolwork this week for ONCE!!! I don't have to catch up on the weekend! Though I will be trying to get ahead.. it's always sumthin...


I got MySpace. Yep. I'm officially internet-addicted. Mmmm hmmm...
AND I LOVE IT!!!
Well not that I'm addicted. But the internet is awesome.
I also got MSN today... I guess I was just bored...
OH!! I FOUND AN AWESOME GAME!!!
http://www.creative-chemistry.org.uk/funstuff/breakout/breakout.htm
Check it out- isn't it awesome?
Hmmmm what do y'all think? MySpace? Your Space? My MSN? Your MSN? My randomness? Your randomness?
And just to let you know, I have no idea what all the questions are about or mean.
I am not responsible for them! Oh wait, I am... no wait, that was the little voice inside my head that likes to confuse me...
Oh, today, I discovered something. In Speech. Hitler lives inside my head. Yep. See, there was a question, I think this was it: "What 2 qualities are central to ethical behavior?" And mom said it started with D... so I said "Demise!" haha... it was incorrect.. too bad :P
The 'correct' answer was dignity. But Hitler told me it was demise.
So anyways...ttyl....

0 Bananas:

Post a Comment

<< Home