Thursday, March 02, 2006

Randomness..

Because I haven't posted since February! For like 2 weeks!
But ya'll probably know everything about me and everything that's happened in the past two weeks, so I don't need to post.. riiight... ?
Haha, I'm jk.. I will give y'all some sugars. Unfortunately it is not in my power to pass them through the wires and circuits and out into your computer. Sorry. Don't want to ruin your computer, anyways...
But here's what I've been up to...
Confusion! So so so so so so confused! To go to prom, or not to go to prom. THAT is the question. For awhile I felt like God might be saying no, but I wasn't sure. So I decided to wait and see how things worked out. And now, I don't know what to think. So tell me, if you live in DFW, ARE YOU GOING TO PROM??? I'm so confused...
It's really not about who's going.. more about who I go with, as in the set up of the group... going with a bunch of guys, I'd probably feel more comfortable, to tell the truth. Then A) I wouldn't feel like I had a date, I would really just be going with a group, and B) I might possibly be able to dance with only guys I know, if enough guys I know went... I don't know that I'd really like dancing with some random guy all that well...hmmph... o.0 0.0 0.o
My head is spinning, I just don't know what to think!
To be at the prom, or not to be at the prom, that is the question...
The thing is, a lot of the guys I know wouldn't even THINK about going to prom. And a lot of the girls I know who would aren't old enough yet- next year they will, I think...
Life is crazy, and very confusing. What am I to do?
Pray, pray, pray.
So anyways.. that is my dilemma...
I was going to go to a concert this Saturday, but decided against it. Not very many people are going. That was pretty pointless info, but hey! Who cares... I'm a pointless person..
Not purposeless. Pointless.
Or have you seen a point somewhere on me? As far as I know, the human body is made up completely of curves.. unless I have pointed finger nails. Which I don't.
I guess my nose is a point...
BUT ANYWAYS I got a little off track...
Oh! Today, Mike was practicing for a spelling test. He was spelling aloud, and I was picking up some of the letters and thinking, "What in the world? What could that spell?"
It went like this..
C....
A...
PP...
...
CC...
INO...
and I was going over it in my head... trying to figure out, when suddenly I burst out and said "CAPPUCCINO!!!!!" It was funny.. I sounded kind of Hispanic, like I was rooting for some soccer team...
THERE'S A STARBUCKS AT TARGET AND THEY HAVE FRAPPACCINOS!!!! I love them! Java chip!!! YAY!!! COFFEEE!!!!!
C E squared F squared O=E squared STW
Yep. Best math equation ever. Well, besides:
A C squared EHL O squared T= A E cubed MNO S cubed W
But anyways...I'd better go! Sugars! Hope you're having a great week. Thankles for reading!
Toodle-oo!
~Gooose!~
"Every tongue in heaven and earth, shall declare Your glory! Every knee shall bow at Your throne, in worship! You will be exalted, O God, and Your kingdom shall not pass away, O Ancient of Days!"
PS OH!!! I'm helping lead worship next week at Ridglea! I'm kinda excited...didn't know until yesterday that I was... we're singing that song ^ Ancient of Days, You are My King, Beautiful One, and Jesus loves me. Yes, Jesus loves me. The really real Jesus loves me. :D
Yes, Jesus loves me! The Bible tells me so!

2 Bananas:

Blogger Rachel E. said...

I don't live in your area, but I can relate to the prom thing.

A bunch of my friends are going, so I figured I might just buy a cheap-but-nice dress and go for the fun of it. You know, to drink punch and hang out and trip over stuff. It's fun! Sure! :-P

Don't worry about going with a group, a date, or even by yourself. The whole point (Or so I've been told) is to dress up and have fun with your friends. :-)

YAY COFFEE!!! I've corrup...I mean, converted another!! :-D

Cheers! *holds up Frappichino*

Rachel E

3/06/2006 8:40 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

Thankles, RE! :) Heh heh... yep, you have corrupted another :P FRAPPACINOS RULE THE WORLD!!!
Thanks for your comment on prom :) That's what I was thinking, but I just wasn't sure how many of my good friends would be there...so I'm putting the prom off til next year...

3/13/2006 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home