Tuesday, July 19, 2005

It's time for a new post!

Bethany Word of the Entry: Shjabba
Definition: An expression of slight frustration, sometimes also used as an expression of an unexpected and somewhat unwelcomed surprise.

:D Goodness! I haven't updated in some time! (lol... a couple of days... and that's 'some time' for me.. ;P) Well what's been goin' since.. Saturday... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeell... I changed my blog template, did you notice? :D and..and..I'm doing some evil planning. :P Planning a swimming party that is... fun stuff..and..and..and..got driving times finally! I'm driving tomorrow, next Monday, Tuesday, and Friday, after that I'll just need one more 2 hour session!! WALADADADAJEEE!!!! :D and..and..I'M GONNA SEE JESSICA ON FRIDAY!!! lol. :D Can't wait for that... and..and..and..next Tuesday we may go to laser tag, not sure...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm....next Thursday we're havin' some peoples over...hmmmm... and...nothing else. That's it for the next two weeks I think... I am getting a new swimsuit hopefully! :D :D :D *happy happy happy happy happy* :D *bounces* and..and..I am the Supreme Goose Keeper of the ETOR now! Wahoo!!! If you don't know what that is, don't bother to try to understand... ;)

Now to go do some major cleaning out in my room! I want to get it to sparkle! And glisten! And gleam! (I didn't even know that was possible for my room... :P But I'm gonna try!) So I'll ttyl, thanks for readin'! Sorry I haven't been on IM lately, my goosepals, I have been trying to get lotsa stuff done, and didn't want to keep leaving when I was on IM! :)(: Luv y'alls!!! <3


~~))Bouncy Goose
See my signature bounce? :D

~~))>-(:
It's a bouncy stick person! LOL!!! :) Or as 'Anan' from MH would say... LOG~ Lots of Giggles! Love it! :)

2 Bananas:

Blogger Teia said...

hey....my goodness....3 whole days????? how could you? jk...it was fun last night...at the chat...yeah..you're a really cool person platypuss...teia

7/19/2005 8:49 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

LOL, yah I know! 3 days is soo unlike me! ;) I'm sorry! :D Yes it was fun last night... :) thanks.. you're cool too GiggleGoose! lyl!

~Platypuss Goose~

7/19/2005 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home