Sunday, August 21, 2005

Bad Weekend Syndrome

That's what I got, lol.. ugh! it just never ends!! one thing after another!! Well anyways.. I don't want to go complaining about everything and put that on your shoulders... so I won't :)
Ok, so I went to my cousin's bday party- which was awesome, btw. It was so cool to see Alyssa and Tiffany! They are quite fun people! :D And.. umm... so after that we went to the art contest thingy... didn't win anything, but I did get dinner mints... yum stuff... and... I also got a sugar cookie and some really good punch... ok since I mentioned everything else I may as well mention the chocolate oatmeal cookie thingy, that was good too. ;) And... umm... well we're not having church tonight, so I will most likely bore myself to death playing solitaire. o.0 and... umm... ugh... bad stuff-get it outa my head!!! HELP ME!!! ok.. bad spazzicy attack... my mind is attacking me, heehee... I want to be happy though! I really do! lol... and... so... anyhoo... tomorrow a lady whom I may be babysitting for soon will be coming over with her kids, so I can meet them... and I'll go to my second sewing class... mom got me my own scissors! :D Anyways... umm... well I'll ttyl for now... luv y'all all. <3

~Miss Goose~
Who most likely won't be posting that often once school starts :P

0 Bananas:

Post a Comment

<< Home