Thursday, August 11, 2005

It's a first!

GuesswhatguesswhatguessWHAT!!!! I ordered pizza for the first time ever!!! WOOHOO!!! Also, I've been perfecting my smilies today... and I made a new one, too, did you see the worried :-/ expression? The ? Yep I made that one today! I attribute the idea to Rachel D ...in other news... I'm going to art tonight... and... my mom just got her wisdom tooth out and... I ORDERED MY FIRST-oh wait I already said that ..and... I'm not going to MH chat tonight, btw, peoples, art goes from about 7-10, which is, of course, the very hour of the MH chat. ..so I'll miss y'all, an' all that stuff.. if any of y'all read this in time, say hi to peoples for me! ..and...tomorrow... is... lotsa fun stuff, and.. umm... I ORDERED MY FIRST PIZ-oh, right. Well, to you reader of this blog: HI TEIA AND GRACE AND STEPHANIE AND KENNEDY AND ALLY AND ANY OTHER READERS OF THIS BLOG THAT I MAY HAVE MISSED!!! Luv y'all all!! <3 And I better leave you to your doings now, ttyl! Oh! I have a new smiley that I am not sure about but I will add it to my smileys post in a moment! Bye'ya!

~Miss Pizza-Ordering Goose~
*sniff* She's.. growing up... my little Goosie!

5 Bananas:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Betania! Nice cherry smilies! They're so cute! I especially like the one with the slanted mouth. :-p Congrats on ordering your first pizza!

8/12/2005 5:22 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

Hey Rachel! Thanks! Glad you like them! Lol, I'm working on a strawberry set :P Heehee! I'm glad you like the :-/ smiley! ;) Since it's attributed to you ;) And thanks! I was thrilled, lol, to get to order pizza :P

~Muddy Goose~

8/12/2005 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishes duly noted and complied with. A greeting was sent to the chatters on your behalf.

Agent Delta

8/13/2005 6:24 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

:D Thank you! My wishes have come true! lol! YAY!! ;) *wonders* Which chatters.. were.. those? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......oh! Teia and Brennick? hmmmmm... coool...

~Miss Goose~

8/13/2005 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. The honorable Mr. Sir was not around.

Agent Delta

8/14/2005 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home