Friday, August 26, 2005

What a lovely evein'

Bethany word of the Entry: Evein'
Definition: Evening
Bethany word of the Entry(2): Pzio
Definition: Pizza
Bethany word of the Entry(3): Breakfrest
Definition: Breakfast

*smiles* ah...I've had a goood night... fun stuff.. got to see Cara, got called Muddy Goose, played fetch (eh, I mean catch:D) with Kennedy... it's all good :P AND I used the wrong stick when I played pool. :D Lessee.. we watched 'The Pacifier' which is an awesome movie... love it... it combines to of my favorite things (well, three now) little kids, fighting crime/army-type-ness, and now babysitting :D Not to mention I love the movie 'Sound of Music' heehee... :D And.. ummmmm.... we ate pzio! :D And I played FoosPong, fun... and.. played air hockey against myself... lots and lots of stuff :D it was great. AND I HAD DR PEPPER!!! ;D YUM STUFF! DP ROCKS!!! Not to mention I got my camp pic!! :D Very happy about that...now I have a pic of everyone together who went to camp... :D happy stuff!
Ok, other stuff. Surprise-type-bday tomorrow, at 6... and.. umm... nothing else.. maybe I should do something, lol. I have been trying to get up the past couple of days, and I was doing so good up until Thursday. I had gotten up BEFORE 9:15 every morning until Thursday. And Wednesday I woke up at 7! The goodness! But today and yesterday I woke up at 10 and 11... ugh... I can't believe this! Well, actually again... we're talking about Miss Bethany here... ;) but Katie and I came up with the reason! Mostly Katie, but still. It's because I don't have anything I need to do in the morning! Nothing to go do! So I have a plan! (didn't work this morning, but you know... there's always tomorrow:P) Well... Meowser is always waking mom up... to go get him canned kitty food... at around 7 I'd say, which is my ideal-get-up-time (if I'm lucky:P) So I am going to wake up tomorrow morning, turn my alarms off (yes I have 3 alarms and I still don't get up;) and give him canned kitty food. That is going to be my *reason* for getting up :D
Anyhoo! Enough from me! I'm just wasting your time, I know... talk talk talk and no action! lol! OK so maybe I was talking about action... that already happened.. ok now I'm confusing myself. :P I better stop. ;) Go to bed! Wake up! Play fetch! << *Texas Talk* >> Get'erdone!<< /Texas Talk/ >> Have fun with it! Keep your sunny side up! :D Luv y'all all... thanks for reading me. Pray me. :D (it's a Katie-Bethany thing, meaning pray for me...:P) I'll pray you too. :D Hey would anyone.. be interested in.. hmm.. just a random thought, but.. I was wondering if anyone might like to start an online prayer group.. email me, or leave a comment... :) I think we could do it as an email group, I could set up one... anyhoo if you might be interested... that would be cooool... :) Just a prayer-buddy system, since everyone needs prayer :) And if you aren't interested in doing something like that, but would like me to pray about something... just email me :) I am here! :D I can pray! ;)
Anyhoo I'll let you go now... ttyl.. have a great evening/day/morning/lunch/dinner/breakfrest/midnight snack! :D lol.. k well I'll see ya ;)

~Kitty Cat Goose~
Who chose her signature because she played fetch :P But not like a dog. Like a cat. :D (I didst hear it! :D) << is mostly just talking to Agent Delta

2 Bananas:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Betania! (or anything else, you have a lot of nicknames) Maybe I should come up with a new nickname for you, just for fun. How about Kris? I mean, you could go about the internet and nobody would know who you are. There are a million Kris's out there, and you could just blend in the crowd and reek havoc upon various web organizations. Doesn't that sound like fun? :-P This is turning out to be a long comment...I hope you don't mind...I have to tell you this little tale. The other day I helped my brother with something, and he thanked me. I said, "Welkies," for no apparant reason. Shocked, I searched my brain for why such a thing would come out of my mouth. Visions of geese flooded my mind...I was enlightened...Then I drank coffee. Well before this gets any weirder, enjoy life! I'll pray you, or however that goes. ;-)

~ Rachel E

Who's not entirely insane...

8/29/2005 12:37 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

Heehee! I don't mind you calling me Kris :D I'll add it to the list. I have many names I need to add to the list actually.. o.0 Yes it sounds fun ;) And I love long comments! They make my world go round! ;) LOLOL!! *smiles* That is too funny.. about.. welkies... :D Okie! Thankles! I'll pray you too ;)

"I don't suffer from insanity- I enjoy every minute of it" :D

~Miss Goose~...the random :P

8/29/2005 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home