Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Hyper! Bethany! Hyper! Bethany!


Yay cool picture!
Ok, now for fun stuff of late and candy and the hyper abyss of candyland! w99t! Bethany hyper! Bethany hyper! :P
I had waaaay too much candy today... and I only had... *counts* 5? I think 5 small pieces of candy. Dum-dums, snickers, nerds, *bounces sporadically* Two Starbursts... I think that was it. I'm hyyyyyper....
CandycandycandycandyCANDY!!!! :D *bounces* We went canned food driving yesterday... that was fun :) Umm, other stuff that has happened..Saturday was the youth thingy cookout thingamijigger which was quite fun. Sunday... didn't do much on Sunday. And yesterday, of course, as I said, we had the canned food drive, and also piano and sewing, as always. Today was karate, lunch, and Bible study. Everyone at Bible study was pretty distracted... most likely due to the mass intake of hyperness, via induction by candy.
Yayness! I can't wait for December 9th! It's going to be awesome! Can you come? :P Email me if you can/want to come :P As long as I know you ;) And as long as you don't send me viruses ;) That'd be nice :P
Naw, I forgive any and all virus senders. I'm just IM wary. :P Yah, we got a virus, I don't think I ever told y'all... but that was.. a week or two ago, I think. Not on AIM much anymore ;)
Anyways, that's enough from me! Tell me about you! :P Luv y'all all, and thanks soo much for reading. BTW, those commenters who might be interested, I replied to all the most recent comments! :D I crave your comments! :D Yay comments! Embrace the hyperness that is within you! :P
Now I'm off to the hyper abyss of crazy funness! Otherwise.. known.. as... my room :P Physics! Grammer! Fun.... gotta explode! See? I'm Jimmy Neutron! Only different! I'm a uniquely created being :P Gotta love it...
Keep your sunny side up!
~Miss Goosey~

2 Bananas:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hyperness is cool. Like my cousin says, "God forbid we should have teenagers on a sugar-low!"

On a side note, neat picture of the three monitors in a row. I have 2 monitors on my computer like that. It's awesome.

11/04/2005 5:51 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

Yay hyperness! Yay comment! Yay go cousins! Awesome quote! :P HYPER!!!

Haha, yah, isn't that a cool pic? Kennedy enlightened me to the awesome ness of it...and showed me it... right Kennedy? *pokes screen*
*goes off to make hyper maniac sounds of doom*
~Goosey~

11/04/2005 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home