Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Sweet!

No really! Sweet! But don't eat them. Unless you're obsessed. Like me. :P (ok, I guess I wouldn't eat them either;) Guess what I found?!! It's like total awesomeness and of great importance! You know what that means... CANDY!!! Check this website out! Confirmed by me, yep, this is the greatest website I've encountered all day!
http://www.funtocollect.com/candypillow2.html#top
Yep, it's definitely cool. I was just looking for a picture of a squishy pillow, ya know, the ones with the polyester microbead filling? Well I wanted to find a pic to show Mike, since it's on my Christmas list (yay go squishy pillows!) and I encountered those awesomely cool pillows. Anyways. Just had to share that ;) Check it out! They have Hersheys, Reeses, Hershey's kisses, Sweet-tarts, and lots of other awesomeness. :D There's 49! There's also some cereals mixed in :P
Hope you are having a fruitalicious day! :D
~Miss Goosey~
CANDY!!!!

0 Bananas:

Post a Comment

<< Home