Friday, November 04, 2005

The Reveal!

Ok, I went to the thingy at Daniel's church. It was fun! :) Sorry to all goers and inviters to the other events..
We watched Herbie Fully Loaded. It was great. I dueled and defeated in lightsaber battles. No, I wasn't the one being defeated, not very many times anyways :P Ah ha, hahahaha! (that's Bethany's new maniac laughing, newcomer) Yah... tomorrow, there may, perhaps be more lightsaber battles... and I will be prepared, with a lightsaber of my own. :D
Haha, today, I discovered some VERY valuable information. Now when Bethany says it's very valuable, you gotta know it involves candy :P GUESS WHAT!!! My lightsaber can actually *store* candy! Isn't that the coolest thing ever? Because my lightsaber is so totally awesomely cool, I'm posting a picture. So there. :P
Actually, I can't post the pic today. Can't find a spare SD card.
Tomorrow... stuff.. this is a really pointless post...
Hi! I'm Chicken little! Welcome to Locoville! How may I help you? Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were a commenter. Nevermind.
Wait! You say you are a commenter? Yay! I love comments! Random comments! Comments about bananas! Comments are cool! Comments are fun!
Welcome to Locoville! How may I help you? Oh, it's just you again. Have a nice day. :P
Love ya!
~Miss Goosey~
And this I pray, that your love may abound still more in all knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve the things that are excellent, in order to be sincere and blameless until the day of Christ; having been filled with the fruit of righteousness which comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. Philippians 1:9-11
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
PS That was Meowser. He's been trying to post in here, while I've had this up, a lot. Guess he thought the candy was good. :P And I concur ;)

0 Bananas:

Post a Comment

<< Home