Monday, September 26, 2005

Create New Post

Aren't you glad I clicked 'Create New Post'? Doesn't it just make your heart sing? Well, not me. Nooooo it makes my heart melt with, um...melted bananers! Fruitalicious! That's my new word! Not psychadelic. Not groovy. It's fruitalicious! :D Haha, as you may have guessed, I am listening to my funky music. I can't quote because the song I am currently listening to doesn't have many words, except "Yah" or maybe it's "Yay" and "Y'all ready for this?" Maybe they are yelling for joy because they heard Miss Bethany had Dr Pepper today. Yes, sweet Dr Pepper. Even if it was 2 or 3 months old. :P Of course, since it was so old, I didn't end up drinking all of it... but it's my spare DP. Yes, I have a spare DP, for whenever we run out, so I can survive. :P
2 days! 2 DAYS PEOPLES!!! I leave in 2 days! And I haven't even BEGUN to pack, I haven't hardly even contemplated what I am going to pack. Tomorrow will be busy...
Today we had piano, and sewing as usual. We're off school this week since we are going on the mission trip later on this week, so we are doing this speed reading program. My brain hurts. ;)
Well, tonight I hope to enter "Goosey's happy world of chocolate" in which time I will become hyper and swim with the hyperboles of life. Yes, sweet hyperboles. I shall indeed make hot cocoa! I will not neglect you, my sweet simmer of chocolatey goodness! I shall swim in you with my hyperboles! Fear not!
And you, my reader, fear not, I am almost done. Yes, your torment is almost over.
But I reeeeaaally wanted to show you my new commenting-mechanism-of-doom! :D Now it's easier than ever to comment! Just click the amazingly convenient 'Quick-comment' button! WHOO!!! FLY with the eagles amongst their amazingly bald heads of doom! FALL with the paperclips as they dance their way out of the land of paper and pens! WHOO!!! And I'm not even hyper yet! :D I just have a headache. Yes, indeed, the headaches always attribute to hyperness.
But I shall leave you now... comment! Pretty please! I beg of you! It would make me happy as bananers placed so gently next to the art of orange on top of the sweet, sweet refrigerator! Hemingway inspires! Bethany desires! For you to comment! Don't make her lament! :D Aren't I such a poet? :P But, if you do not grant my request, I shall be forced to put bananers on your head! Fear the bananers!! FEAR THEM!!!

Miss Goosey...
The crazy headache girl.

EVERYBODY WAS KUNG FU FIGHTING!!! SOMETHING SOMETHING FAST AS LIGHTNING!! SOMETHING FRIGHTENING!!! SOMETHING FUNKY!! WHOO!!! FUUUUUNKY!!! Fruitalicious :P

PS THE GOOSES ARE COMING!! THE GOOSES ARE COMING!! FEAR THEM!!! FEAR THEM IN THEIR GOOSEY GOOSINESS!! AND THEIR FRUITALICIOUS FRUITINESS!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
PUBLISH POST!!

2 Bananas:

Blogger Rachel E. said...

Oooo...New features. Technology! Gotta love it.

What else is there to say? Um...Don't eat tree sap!

:-P

~ Rachel E

9/27/2005 7:32 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

Ok! I won't!
~Bethany back into commenting action! woo!

11/01/2005 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home