Saturday, September 17, 2005

WIKIPEDIA!!!

Ok, I just HAD to blog about this. I made my very own wikipedia entry! Check it out! Go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welkies It's so, like, awesome, don't, ya, think? :P "Thank you for adding your wonderful article to Wikipedia, Bethany." "Welkies!" :P
Anyways, enough from me... Comments! Will work for comments! I'll do everything for comments! Even throw cherries at you! Poor cherries. :P If I could ever figure out the code for being able to easily add smilies, I'd bring my cherry smilies back... ;)

~Wiki-Goose~

5 Bananas:

Blogger Rachel E. said...

Hi Betania!!

Sorry you don't get comments. Maybe mine counts as 400 comments!! WOO!!! And cool article. Keep smiling!

9/17/2005 9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHERRIES??? What are these "cherries" of that which you speak?? Surely, because they start with the letter "C", are somehow connected to celery, of which I will control the world with an iron fist??? Give me the cherries!!! They shall lead me to the celery!! TO THE CELERY CAVE!!!! MUAHAHA!!! *corkscrews into the ground*

- Vlad

9/17/2005 9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Random comment here....you asked for a comment...so you get a comment...um...anything!! :P

9/17/2005 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat article! It's really great, but someone marked it for deletion or something. I'd try to stop it, but I have no idea how Wikipedia works. Yeah. Hey Vlad!

9/18/2005 12:53 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

Thanks for the comments!
Rachel E- Yay! Maybe it does! Thankles...
Vlad- No! My cherries! You can't have any! :P AHHH!! Don't trip over the munchkin! (I put him there to guard the celery cave) :P
Yah, my wikipedia article is gone :( Sad... :P
Anonymous :P Thanks for your ever so random comment! :D Yay anything! Can I have a cookie? :P

Randomness Goose
Who really does like comments vehwy vehwy much :P

11/01/2005 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home