Sunday, January 15, 2006

Crazy Attack Monkey!!!

For some reason, this pic came up on Google, when I typed "Crazy Attack Monkey". Will attack for pie!!!
Yesss... pie.... oh! I made a Reeses Cheesecake for Thursday night art. It was yummy. But it fell apart...
Yes, Miss Bethany is indeed back at blogging, but not back at being well. I'm a bit better, perhaps, sometimes... but then sometimes I have coughing fits. Yep. Not fun. And I still feel a bit sick... ugh... GO AWAY YOU CRAZY COLD MANIAC!!!
Yah... oh and I have a correction. I don't remember if I've made it yet. But New Years actually wasn't the first day I had this stupid cold. I've actually had it since the Wednesday before New Years. I remember, cause we were playing soccer in the cold that Wednesday.
That Nyquil sure is working on my mind, as I stated before...
Oh, and today is hat day. Preferrably a crazy one. So I am wearing my crazy hat that I made at the Ridglea lock-in. I made Meowser wear a Santa hat for a little while :D And Mike wore his Santa hat today, too. Hat day, hat day, oh joyous day of myrth and glee... yes, yes, my precious, Bethany is crazy.. and that doesn't really rhyme. Oh well.
So let's see... this is...day 19 of this cold. When will it end?!!
I guess it doesn't help that I don't get much sleep at night... oo! I just had a random thought- ICE CREAM!!! Ok, now I want some. So I'm gonna go now.
Luv y'all all, thankles for reading :) Well, if there are any peeps reading anymore.. thankles to GiggleGoose and the Amazing Cookie Man for their most beloved comments! :D
k, byes
Have a great day, and remember: Don't think and drive. Eh, I mean drink. Yep.
And please refrain from any inkling to kill peeps, and ESPECIALLY the inkling to put them in the microwave. What a most terrible and horrendous torture.
That is committed by my very own brother. To think I live in the same house with a horrible Peep killer!
Psst... don't tell, but I ate marshmallow christmas trees.
Bubbles!
~Miss Goose~
NOT Goosey :D

0 Bananas:

Post a Comment

<< Home