Thursday, January 05, 2006

A Real Postie.

That's right. I'm posting. For real. It's time for a real post, with real words! Yay! Not just posting every quiz I've taken. Mainly since I haven't taken any since Friday (Yay go me!) and no posting songs in this one. I'm really going to talk. Really.
So what should I say. First of, woloo. Woloo, and happy new year, and merry christmas, and happy birthday. Boredness.
Here's an account for EVERYTHING*almost* I've done since New Years.
I've drank:
Dr Pepper
Apple Juice
Water
Milk
Chocolate milk
Lemonade

I've taken a Dayquil. At least I think that's what it was- for my cold/sinus/yuckyuck
We had the Emerson's over for dinner.
I started school.
I wondered what I was worth
I needed stress relief from a mysterious banana :P
I went to karate
I had little tizzies with my mom
I ate at Arby's and McDonalds.
I went to Physics.
I coughed. A lot.
I had a squeaky voice. :D (that was today.. in Phyics..)
I just coughed.
I blogged.
I wanted to go on Quizilla sooooo bad.
I looked at prom dresses
I planned my birthday party (and am planning)
I sent email invites to mi birthday party. (COME)
I just coughed again.
I looked at a plastic beaker full of water
I went to Walmart.
I got an AWESOME NEW HAIRBRUSH!!! IT'S SO COOL!!!! *resumes composturization*
I talked. To people. Over the internet.
I went on my message board.
I did many various other things that you do not wish to read.

Ok, now that I've given you all the info you need to plan world domination, have at it, buddy! Have a good time! Good luck!
~Miss Goosey~
the very bored...

0 Bananas:

Post a Comment

<< Home