Friday, December 30, 2005

Wowies...

Oh my gosh, this is SO me. Ok, so, of course, I'm quizzin'...so here ya go:
HASH(0x8debe24)
Your last words will be:
"What does this button do?"

What will be your last word(s) before you die?

brought to you by Quizilla

Yah... cuz I like to press random buttons and see what they do... AND I like to joke about the big red button... TOUCH IT!! TOUCH IT!!!!!!!!!
I just want to know the answer to the question, don't look at me that way! :D
Oh, just took a quiz that said I was 99.9% crazy. Wonder what the other .1% was... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
email me if you want the link to that one :)
I'm IN N OUT BURGER!!! I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!
Ok, random quizzy. Oh well.
I'm only going to take 2 more quizzies right now. THEN I'll postie.
YAY!! I'm not only yellow, but I'm yellow! I'M THE YELLOW ROSE OF TEXAS!!!! WHOOOOO!!!!!
--------------------
You are the Yellow Rose. The Yellow Rose stands for Joy, Friendship, Delight, and letting a person know you care. People are drawn to your bubbly personality and sparkling wit.
HASH(0x859b1c8)
What Kind Of Rose Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

Sweet! I love yellow roses!!! SO PERTIFUL!!!!
Ok, last quizzy...I reeeeaaaally must be addicted...okie now I'm done. Now to postie!! ! ! ! ! ! ! Ooo that's fun.. spaces, spaces, I think I'm spacing out... :P
~Miss Goosey~
What's this button do? *beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep*

6 Bananas:

Blogger Apartments said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/30/2005 6:24 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

Ummmmmmmm thankles? I like trucks.. hmm...

12/30/2005 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you got SPAM! It's spam! My brother went spamming with my AIM account once...

99% crazy? I bet the other one percent was pickle or banana or something. Yeah.

Merry 7th day of Christmas!

12/31/2005 8:12 AM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

Yep, I suuuuure did...uh oh! You're brother went spamming? That's no good!
Oh! Oh yes!! The other .1% must be banana!!!!! So I am 99.9% crazy, and .1% banana :D Thankles for helping me solve the mystery!! Now I can finally go on with life!!! :D
Now, to delete spam or not to delete spam...that is the question. I kinda really do like trucks... erm...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! ok. What do y'alls think?
~Miss Goosey~

12/31/2005 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Down with the spam!! Down with the spam!! Down with the spam!! Delete it!! Delete it!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! DELETE THE SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, so now you know my opinion. :P

Delta

12/31/2005 9:20 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

Kehehe...
I agree!! DOWN WITH THE SPAM!! I SHALL DELETE IT!!! WHOOO!!!!!! It's time to celebrate!! NO MORE NASTY SPAM-GIVING CRAZY BABOONS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Miss Goosey~

1/01/2006 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home