Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm baaaack...

Yay! I'm back again! So here's more stuff for you to read! Doesn't that make you ever so happy....
Well.. my birthday.. issssssssssssssssssss next Thursday! So so so excited!!! So busy! So much to do!
In the next 2 weeks or so I'm going to...
Go to Ridglea Youth Night. Hopefully.
Have a sweet 16 bash with Katie, including shopping, coffee, lunch, highlights+cut, movie, and ice cream.
Get my driver's license
Pick up my painting from the stockshow
Maybe take in applications
Have a test for my yellow belt in karate
Confidential birthday party
Possibly go to a concert. Maybe not though.
Umm... and more stuff. That's my life. Stuff. Busy stuff.
Life is made of stuff...
Yep. Anything else to blog about? Why am I asking you? ARE YOU DICTATING MY LIFE????
Big Banana's gonna eat you and you know it.
And I went square dancing on Saturday and it was so much fun! And Sunday I went over to a friend's house and Katie came to mine for church.
And before that... lotsa stuff. So incredibly busy.
Now, I must leave you, I'm afraid... not because I have to leave but because I have nothing more to say. This is life. Wait, life is stuff. So having nothing more to say is stuff. Yep. I'm confusing myself again...
And trenchcoats are unmistakeably awesome!
Oh I finished my Koolaid purse in sewing, I will have to post a pic soon. For now, bubbles! Remember to hug your Tigger! (wait...that's me..:P)
Luv ya, thankles for reading, have a wonderful spectaculous day! Toodles!
~Miss Goosey-Goo~
Soon to turn 16... so old... what am I gonna do...

2 Bananas:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! we got you back! With extra cookies? Sweet! Can I have one? PLEASE?

2/05/2006 2:58 PM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

Oooohhh Kay....
What flavor is ya favor? :P
*hugs*
~The Inevitable~

2/06/2006 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home