Monday, February 06, 2006

Color Quiz

Okie, since I broke my quiz-freeness, I decided to take this other quiz I cam across while researching my speech (on color) I gave last Friday...
My Existing Situation:
Exercises initiative in overcoming obstacles and difficulties. Either holds, or wishes to achieve, a position of authority in which control can be exerted over events.

--Wow... this is true so far...

My Stress Source:
Wishes to be independent, unhampered, and free from any limitation or restriction, other than those which she imposes of herself or by her own choice and decision.
--Yep, right again...

My restrained characteristics:
Has high emotional demands and is willing to involve herself in a close relationship, but not with any great depth of feeling.
--Ok, snipped off the last part of that one. Not sure about this one... I have been tending to get close to a lot of my friends lately...I'm so emotionally confused...

My desired objective:
Over-imaginative and given to fantasy or day-dreaming. Longs for interesting and exciting things to happen and wants to be admired for her charm.
--Ok, ok, I admit it...

My actual problem:
Feels restricted and prevented from progressing; seeking a solution which will remove these limitations.
--YES!!! That's exactly right.

So anyways... that's the latest quiz I took. Well, the second since I broke my quiz-freeness. I've been having really wierd dreams lately... not that surprising... one of them came true, in a way... unfortunately, it was a nightmare...
anyways gotta go to bed now!
see ya laterz, thankles for reading... luv ya!
bet-bet


2 Bananas:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your birthday was yesterday, right?? HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! *applause*

How'd it go??

grace

2/10/2006 7:59 AM  
Blogger Miss Goose said...

:) Thankles Grace!
My birthday went pretty well :)

3/13/2006 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home