Thursday, February 02, 2006

Dirt

Right now, I feel like dirt. Yep.
Dirt- not smart, unsophisticated, not liked by too many, maybe by a few crazy ones :P
I like to sit in the dirt. I don't like to feel like dirt.
I know it might not be true about me, but that's what I feel like...
But oh well...
I'm making cookies. I went to Physics today. We had a really fun lab. I should be happy.
Why am I not happy? The answer may never be known...
cookies. Yep. yum.
I have such a wonderfully good time ahead, why do I have to have these emotions inside of me?
I know. It was... THE DIRT MONSTER. Yep.
I really should get school done... but like dirt, I don't feel like doing anything. So I'm going to waste my time like a stupid little dirt monkey. Wait... I can't do that. I really want to go to Ridglea tomorrow...and I only have math, and research William Tyndale, basically. Plus 20 pages left in this book... it's a William Tyndale biography. He is so awesome. I have decided he's my favorite of the reformers. You should read about him some time... he's really awesome.
This post seems to be between serious, random, and crazy... guess that means it's a sweet and sticky post. :P
I need to get over this so I can get something done!
Oh yah... today Physics was confusing. People were just throwing out answers and Mrs. Meier wasn't writing out stuff on the board. My notes are what save me from the utter disaster of homework... so hopefully it will go alright... but I have my fears...maybe I can figure it out, eventually...it was quite frustrating...
But I guess that's just because I'm the confused little goose that I am... gotta be confused about something...
I better go get something done, hope your day is going great, thankles for reading!
Love ya lots..
~DirtGirl~
Who is over the cold that wouldn't die! Just in time for her birthday! Well, unless it comes back. Which it better not.

0 Bananas:

Post a Comment

<< Home